Content Management System
The platform is released with agency’s start-up, which includes:
• massive loading of master data
• creation of the starting clusters
• definition of the different formulas of regulations
• graphic customization
• loading of multimedia in chroma-key technology
After start-up, the client is able to manage and edit autonomously, very easily and in real time:
• user profiles
• news and posts
• all the multimedia contents: photos and video
The control panel of the platform is easy to use without any computer skills and is accessible by all popular browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari).
The admin hierarchy is composed of an International Network Administrator and multiple Local Market Administrators, one for each involved country.
The International Network Administrator can:
• provide all local markets with a high tech incentive tool in 21 languages
• check all local initiatives
• suggest as a “Ready Kit” a success campaign formula to all local markets
• act as spokesman of the Local Market Administrators
• be responsible for implementations and upgradings
THE LOCAL MARKET ADMINISTRATOR CAN:
MANAGE USERS AND CLUSTERS
• adding new users or deleting old ones
• changing the profile of each user and enable or disable user’s access to certain functions
• dividing participants into the desired number of clusters, according to: sales volumes, market sectors, treated brands, territorial divisions
• performing specific searches, and exporting the data to Excel or CSV.
CREATE OR EDIT A CHALLENGE
• choosing the dates of beginning and end of each challenge and naming the challenge
• adding a spot campaign (eg, on a product, a brand or a season) to a challenge at any time with bonuses in points
• choosing the type of ranking: percentage, points or bonus
• choosing the formula (among those preloaded at start-up) and selecting the unit system.
CLUSTER A CHALLENGE
• viewing the clusters loaded into the system
• determining the cluster participating in the campaign
• aggregating or disaggregating the chosen clusters
• choosing the number of winners for each cluster
• choosing the possible access threshold.
MANAGE MULTIPLE CHALLENGES SIMULTANEOUSLY
• viewing active challenges and stored ones
• manageing simultaneously all the campaigns in the year, up to 30 for each cluster
• creating or adding new challenges.
LOAD SALES DATA
loading rankings in 2 modes:
• automatic mode, in which data are automatically received by the company's CRM and processed in real time so that the rankings are constantly updated
• semi-automatic mode, in which data are transferred from CRM to the platform via an Excel file, as soon as the company makes them available.
MANAGE PHOTOS / VIDEOS
• uploading photos/videos for an immediate use on the site, or to attach them to messages to be sent to his network or his customers
• creating his own library of photos/videos to be used within each challenge
• freely inserting any photos/videos of the library in one of the areas of the site intended for it. The system automatically normalizes sizes and formats of the images and videos.
• uploading animated banners or slideshows in dedicated spaces
• simply uploading multiple photos in the same space to automatically create a slideshow.
• creating a campaign spot with a specific prize, within an annual campaign, for example to push sales of a seasonal product or to create a final rush
• creating a score accelerator on a pre-existing campaign to promote a product or a specific service.
MANAGE NEWS AND AUTOMATIC MESSAGES
• publishing the news on the site and issuing it via SMS
• letting the system automatically send a default email and/or sms.
MANAGE "HELP DESK"
• answering to users who require assistance through the Help Desk, by simply opening a ticket.
• checking results day by day
• checking results by country, area, region or cluster
• checking the access frequency of users
• checking results in a customized way according to the needs of the company and exporting them directly on PowerPoint charts and histograms.